Posted on: Sunday, October 7, 2012

About me


My name is alex jackson mahendra I used to be called alex, I come from Jombang district, I am a teacher of religion in the district Jombang. I love to fill my free time in front of the computer and itmust often go online to obtain the files or application is needed for computer and finally I was interested to make the web, blogs on the internet.
from now I started to like writing articles. I just write a little bit article on some of my blogs, but in my article that I wrote is very useful for those of you who read because I do not like writing articles that only important commercially. I started writing a few articles on free blogs like blogspot and wordpress. In my opinion free blog or paid it does not matter to develop our creativity or our hobby because, I do not know much about the science of blogging so I think make a free blog for beginners is very appropriate. I know that the top level domain looks more professional, but I thought, why create a blog with TLD but have not mastered the science of blogging? But do not worry for the visitors of this blog even though I created a blog using blogspot free this time I want to maintain the content of this blog, I would present all in English.
Actually, this blog address that are still not seemingly professional domain names. I prepared all info about GadingMangu complete. Because alumni that have been so much and are located throughout the homeland of Indonesia and foreign countries. And I know that from some of the alumni was looking forward about the latest information about the changes and developments in Gadingmangu that are more familiar called "Gading".

In this blog content and layout is my own work as the owner of the blog, but I always ask for advice on a couple of colleagues who can give progress this blog. I realized I was not a true webmaster because I began to understand about blogging in early 2012 around the month of April and at that time I felt very difficult to explore the science of blogging. Indeed, at that time I already have a laptop but have not been able to buy a modem so I just did a internet activities in the cafe, it is definitely a lot of cost, and I also attended training on the website a few months later, then I began to know much about blogging or website, but just as insightful because it was only 2 days of training and the internet connection a lot of interference so I often missed the lesson. Then from the training I started know much about that, then I tried to buy a modem that cost about 200 thousand rupiahs. I began to study and learn more on the subject matter which has been given the training by re-reading the e-book that has been given, but I feel lack so I was looking through the search engines and I began to understand a lot even though I get by way of self-taught or read through web-site that I found through google seach engine.

I'm sure though knowledge I got it on average through search engine I could make this blog contain professional. Whatever you are looking for about Gadingmangu will be available in this blog. I will make this blog look simple but easy to use and I will always try to beautify this blog accordance with the development the future, and did not rule out the name of this blog I will change it to a top level domain. It is my goal in building this blog, but it will take time be required.

If some of you have seen a lot of blogs that already contains information and news about Gadingmangu not to say that this blog is bandwagon. Actually before I made this blog I've made a blog titled Nuansa story which contains the story of exemplary, but when the blog know by my friend, he said why don't you create a blog that contains about Gadingmangu instead. Why he asked me to make a blog about Gadingmangu? the reason is many blogs that discuss about Gadingmangu was not complete that is, their blogs only discuss the parts of Gadingmangu such as a blog only contain about vocational school in Gadingmangu or junior high school and so on. So my friend suggested me to make this blog. This is a hard and difficult job for me but I am sure Insha Allah I can realize this and I ask the help of all parties about what to develop this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment